Venue: Amity University Campus, Noida
Dates: 15th to 17th November 2018
Timings: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Eligibility Criteria: Students in the age group of 14 – 18 can participate.
The Registration fee is fixed at:
Delegate and Faculty Advisors Fees
• Indian Schools : Rs. 3000/- per delegate
• International Schools: US $100 / Euro 75 per delegate
• Option 1 – Amity University Hostel: Rs. 3000 / US $ 65/ Euro 50 for 5 days per delegate
• Option 2 – Limited Home Stay (For International Delegates Only)
Registration Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
• Business Attire
• The National Costume of Country Assigned
• No Casuals Allowed
Awards and Certificates:-
The following awards will be given:
1. Best Delegate, High Commendation and special mention (These awards will be given to outstanding delegates in each committee)
2. Best Position Paper (This award will be given to delegates who write the best position paper in their respective committees prior to the conference)
3. Best Delegation
1. GENERAL ASSEMBLY – DISEC: AGENDA – Strategies for rebuilding critical institutions in post-conflict societies
2. HISTORICAL SECURITY COUNCIL 1956:
AGENDA – Suez Canal crisis
3. UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL: AGENDA- Situation in Korean Peninsula
4. EUROPEAN UNION: AGENDA – Refugees Crisis in Europe
5. WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION AGENDA – Addressing protectionist policy concerns in 21st century.
6.THE COMMISSION ON CRIME PREVENTION AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE (CCPCJ) AGENDA- Eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions through promoting &
expanding opportunities and related challenges
7. ALL INDIA POLITICAL PARTIES MEET: AGENDA1- Amendments to Citizenship Act (NRC issue)
AGENDA2- Finance Commission constitution.
8. BJP-RSS MEET: AGENDA – Manifesto for 2019 National Election
AIMUN 2k18 Team